Saturday, December 5, 2009


The need for translucency plus opacity has posed many logistical issues with this commission. The translucent silk screen with the logo will be seen against a dark background when the screen is 'closed' over the entertainment unit, and against a window when it is slid 'open'. The stitching shows up against the window but not against the solid background. I decided to go to the trusty teabag again to resolve the issue, so I made a STRONG cup of tea and painted in the logo with a fine brush. I'm happy so far, but it's still a 'work in progress'.

No comments:

Post a Comment