Friday, December 18, 2009

CHRISTMAS CARDS

Yes, I used my leaf shadows art work for Christmas cards, and I made some special ones with left over silk patchwork fabrics [with a bit of gold and red foil added]. I also printed my own words inside the cards. I have many friends in many countries of various religious persuasions, so I don't mention 'Christmas' any more. Instead, I talk about the 'festive season' and of course love, peace, serenity, health and creativity.

I received a lovely card from my Japanese 'big sister', Natsuko. It is a very clever pop up card representing a traditional scene/performance/shrine/shop?? There seem to be a lot of books or perhaps prints involved and 7 beautifully dressed women admiring the goings on.

On this note,
HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON TO ALL WHO READ THIS BLOG
…sending you lots of happy, healthy and creative thoughts, and love, peace, & serenity in 2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment