Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Monoprinting complete for now

I have finished another 3 sets of prints for our exhibition in 3 weeks. The full sets are in albums over on my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/noela.mills, or you can go to directly to these links
[1] Noela Mills, [2] Noela Mills, [3] Noela Mills
I have had SO much enjoyment doing these little 'monotypes', they are actually print based mixed media, but the local Maleny Printmakers are very open minded and are very encouraging of non mainstream experimental work.
Here are a few of my favourites:

 'Gaia' - apparently this is to be published in the upcoming 'Imprint' mag.

This next series is titled 'Little Creatures':


Now for 'A Touch of Whimsy':


..and lastly, 'Conception'. 
These are only 10cm x 15cm [image] - small but very sweet.



 
Here is the exhibition poster with the details:
 It would be great to see some fellow bloggers at the opening.




1 comment:

  1. I just want to say I think you're amazing! No response necessary ...

    ReplyDelete