Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mixed Media Madness


I had the joy of teaching my Mixed Media Madness to painters of the Buderim Craft Cottage last week.
What a lot of fun.
There were so many great paintings produced from a wide variety of materials and crazy hand made brushes, syringes, and spray appliances, that I have had to compile the pics into composites.
...but first some of the action.....
..and now for some of the amazing Mixed Media Madness Mark Making results....fantastic!!
Well done to you all.

8 comments:

  1. super happening! pour porter ces oeuvres ..peindre sur du tissu, avec de la peinture spéciale, un même effet..:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. N-some pretty amazing marks. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember how much fun it was when I did this workshop previously. Great marks!!! I see Sue N there enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting mark making!I like the idea of hand made brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When & where will you do this again as this is so me ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely have some mixed media MADNESS here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent exercise....I need to do more of this!

    ReplyDelete